"Gauge Fields. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow"
Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia,
January 19-24, 2010
The day December 22, 2009 is the 70-th anniversary of
Andrei Alekseevich Slavnov.
Steklov Mathematical Institute organizes the conference ''Gauge Fields.
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow'', dedicated to this date.
The conference will take place in Steklov Mathematical Institute (Moscow), 19-24 January, 2010.
The related topics to be covered are:
- Progress in methods of quantization and renormalization of gauge fields.
- Nonperturbative methods in gauge field theory
- Exactly solvable models and gauge field theory
- Lattice models of gauge field interactions
- Using of path integral method in models of fundamental particles interactions
- Beyond the Standard Model
Alternatives to Higgs mechanism
- SUSY extensions of the Standard Model
- Gauge field models and models of relativistic strings in anti-de Sitter space
- Strings and Branes
- I.Ya. Aref'eva,
- Invited and short talks are scheduled. Short talks will be
selected by the Organizing Committee on the basis of abstracts to
be submitted before December 31, 2009.
- There is no registration fee.
The deadline for
applications is December 1, 2009.
- The Organizing Committee is planning to arrange visits to
- The arrival day is January 19, the departure day is
January 24. The detailed travel information
will be sent out later to the registered participants.
- For application – December 1, 2009.
For submission of your
talks – December 31, 2009.
- Those who wish to participate in the Conference should either
fill in the enclosed registration form and send it to the
Organizing Committee by e-mail or use the electronic registration.
We recommend you to use the
- All correspondence concerning the Conference should be
+7(499) 135 05 55
(with mark "Slavnov70")
Steklov Mathematical Institute,
Gubkina str. 8, Moscow,